MSSC is looking to put together some trivia teams for winter 2012-2013. Trivia won't be as structured as most of our leagues and events, meaning you can just show up any week you're available and won't have to commit to playing for any length of time. The best part? It's FREE, and you have the chance to win gift cards!
We have selected the following locations:
Here are the "rules" for our trivia "leagues:"
1. An e-mail will go out to all registered players every week with any details that players will need to know for that week.
2. There may or may not be an MSSC representative present at any given location any given week, so most of the time it will be up to the players to coordinate seating and finding each other.
3. Any prize money won that night will be split amongst those in attendance that night. It is recommended that players keep a separate tab for pitchers or community drinks and use any prize money to pay for the drinks, with any remaining balance to be split amongst those in attendance.
4. Play will continue until teams decide they are done - there will be no set end date if teams want to keep playing into the spring or summer (or if the bar/trivia company decides to cancel the location).
5. MSSC will not be keeping track of scheduling or dates that trivia is not held any given week. Players will be responsible for checking with the bar for cancellations or dates where trivia is not held due to conflicts with other events.